2019 Incident # 398, 399, 400 and 401 were answered this morning between 7 am and noon. A medical assist for forcible entry, alarm bells, a chimney fire and an inside investigation (2nd call in the district) were the calls handled.
The most serious of those was the chimney fire, where crews found a blocked stove pipe that was burning. With due diligence, a slight wisp of smoke was observed around the siding. A few cuts through the plaster inside found a fire burning in the wall around the stove pipe. About 1/2 gallon of water from “the can” extinguished the fire.